Merchant Source Capture
Your 24-hour electronic online teller.
Utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to your business account with The Farmers State Bank, anytime day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single financial institution.
- Make deposits anytime
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even on weekends and holidays.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to your financial institution
- Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank, saving on fuel costs and reducing or eliminating costly courier fees.
- Save time preparing deposits
- Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing staff for other tasks.
- Reduce risk of check fraud
- Faster check clearing allows you to act sooner on returned checks, significantly increasing your opportunities for collection.
- More secure
- Multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
What you will need
- PC with a current version of Windows XP® (SP2) or Windows Vista® (32-bit) or newer, and Internet Explorer® 6 or newer.
- Desktop check scanner connected to the PC.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Business Checking account with The Farmers State Bank
Merchant Source Capture is easy to set up and use. No software installation is required on your computer!
Here’s how easy it is to use.
- Scan checks from any desktop
- Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit
- View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to your Farmers State Bank Business Checking Account
- Click Submit Deposit. The deposit is sent to your Business Checking Account through a secure internet connection
- Funds are deposited into your account
- Access funds sooner than traditional deposits.
If you would like to know more about The Farmers State Bank Merchant Source Capture or enroll, Please contact one of our Office Managers or call 937-996-1071.